Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Heartfelt hugs and prayers for William

My sweet little boy has been more sick over the last three days than I have seen him since he was an infant, possibly more sick than I have EVER seen him. He has strep throat (which his ENT surgeon told me wouldn't happen now that his tonsils have been taken out!!), and has been running a 104-105 degree temp for almost 3 days, all combined with vomiting that we can't figure out the cause of. His fever is giving him the shivers--bad! You'd think he was out in subzero weather with no clothes on. He is such a trooper though...he just chugs along through the day, not complaining a bit, taking whatever comes his way (though getting him to take medication has always been a fight!). The most he will even say about being this sick is that he feels a little tired.

I love you William! Hang in there kiddo. We'll do everything we can to make you feel better!

No comments: