Thursday, April 06, 2006

Looking forward to warmer weather

In typical Ohio fashion, the weather over the last several days, no make that weeks, has been bouncing back and forth between gorgeous and sunny, to chilly and gray. It was supposed to make it to 61 degrees today, and I don't think its gonna happen, at least not from the brisk air temperature we were experiencing at Evie's "Week of the Young Child" picnic at the park this afternoon. I am ready for consistently warm (not HOT) days where we can get outside and ride bikes and kick the soccer ball around, visit our animal friends at the zoo, etc. Right now I'm not even sure how to dress my kids for school in the morning!

In other news, there are several people I'm close to that are experiencing some very difficult trials in their lives right now. I want to help, but either don't KNOW what to do or just don't have the resources, so I'm offering up my prayers. I love you all!! *HUGS*

No comments: