T is for TEACHER...
William's 1st grade teacher is wonderful!! Without going into all the details, lets just say that she is doing everything necessary. She is also such an upbeat and positive person. We all think she's great. The 2nd day of school, William went up to her and gave her a hug and said, "I like school."
T is for TIME-OUTs...
Which have gone rampant in our home. I don't know if its the changes in schedules, the changes in weather, or just plain childhood, but the kids have been OFF THE HOOK for about 3 days now. But even in their disobedience they find ways to make me laugh.
T is for TUBES...
As in ear tubes. It looks like William is facing yet another set (his 3rd!). Started with a NASTY ear infection last Friday, and it looks like he is falling right back into his old routine of constant fluid behind the eardrums. We'll know more when he has another follow-up with the ENT on the 19th.
T is for TAP SHOES...
Evie has her very first pair of shiny, black-patent leather ones. And ballet slippers too. She is so excited to start dance classes! When I showed her on the calendar when they start, she said, "But that is just to far away. I want to go NOW!"
T is for TEETH...
Still no tooth fairy visit. It seems to have actually tightened up a little. But now the one next to it is loose too. I told him that the tooth fairy pays extra if you lose two teeth on the same day. His main concern right now is if there will be blood when they come out.

No comments:
Post a Comment