Thursday, March 08, 2007

Nothing too exciting...

As I was scanning through the other blogs I try to keep up with, I decided I should at least stop in and say Hi and put up a quick update :)

Both kids are feeling much better, I've got a sinus infection now but at least mine hasn't come with all the other crud like fever, William is doing great at school, Evie is learning to read, woke up yesterday morning to find the heater inoperable but it's fixed now, haven't heard anything back from MR/DD on therapy funding, my Dad and step-mom celebrated their 26th wedding anniversary yesterday, going to play cards with the ladies tonight, traveling to Dayton to see my youngest sister sing in a concert and spend some time with my Dad's side of the family on Sunday, my grandfather has been in the hospital for about 10 days now and it isn't looking good, already starting to think about summer plans, William is trying to figure out ways for my sister and her ex to get back together so he can spend more time with his cousins, my niece turns five in just a few weeks, it's still really cold here, we continue to fight with the van, and I am starting to get excited about the possibility of looking for a house this summer...

That about sums it up for now.

No comments: