Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I know you're out there :-)

Hey all! I just wanted to give a shout out to my silent lurker...LORI! Hi Lori!!

Chris told me you're here...blame him. HA!

4 comments:

M. Christopher said...

Hahaha! I squealed! Lori, she knows you read her blog! :-)

Anonymous said...

Damn - he busted me!

I do love your blog. What you write about your kids is very similar to how I feel about my own.

And I also find it interesting that for as long as you've know Chris and I've known Chris that we've never met . . . when I think we'd get along famously!

C said...

There you are!!! I knew we could draw you out somehow :)

I think we'd get along great too!! And I can't believe we haven't met either...we should all plan a "known Chris forever" reunion so we can all share stories and LAUGH!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm all for it - the problem becomes planning for Chris & I to be in Ohio in the same time. Although, that is something I'd like to plan for 2009. You know, you are welcome to email me *add Chris and we can laugh at him over email* at ilkanarek18@yahoo.com