Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Scary movie suggestions, please

My good friend Chris mentioned that it is scary movie month...which got me asking his opinions on some scary movies...which got me thinking about what scary movies I haven't seen that I would like to...which led me here to ask you for scary movie suggestions. Please.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm....you know how I love this genre of film so here are a few that I have seen lately or just plain 'ol love.
30 Days of Night
Saw movies (although if I remember correctly--this scared the hell out of you!) :)
From Hell
Taking Lives
Grudge
The Mist
Halloween
Salem's Lot
The Hills Have Eyes
The Messengers
Exorcism of Emily Rose
The Shining
Descent
The Strangers
The Boogeyman
Disturbia
Scream
Rear Window
Psycho
Secret Window
Carrie

M. Christopher said...

Gotta second some of Christy's:
The Mist
Halloween
The Shining
Scream
Psycho (original)
Carrie

My ALL TIME favorite scary movie (technically it's a zombie movie, but it counts) is "28 Days Later"
And don't count out Alien, and Aliens (forget the other two). And I love watching some oldies before Halloween - old black & whites: Dracula, Frankenstein

Anonymous said...

Does having to set through Wow Wow Wubbzy's Big Movie for the fifth time count?

stuffie said...

Michael, I believe that yes, that does count! Our fave was texas chainsaw mass. the one made a few years ago, and I can't remember the name of the other one, I will have to ask dh....

Ronda said...

You know I'm not allowed to pick movies...and I HATE scary movies...but I know someone who could make some recs...email him!