Thursday, April 09, 2009

I cannot believe this...

They gave her a TV show??? You have GOT to be kidding me!! Octo-mom herself, and her 14, yes FOURTEEN, kids are getting way more than their fair share of time in the spotlight. It's like Jon & Kate + 8 meets the Bachelorette. And it is disgusting. How much more irresponsible television is the American public going to allow through mindless consumption?

This is so wrong. Just...wrong.

3 comments:

M. Christopher said...

I could not agree more. This woman is wretched, and now she's just extorting her children and her family - and mostly because she knows she will never be able to afford to raise them all on her own even though she swore up and down that's exactly what she could do!!

Lori said...

But didn't she begin by declining interviews, etc because she didn't want people thinking she had the babies for money? This woman is just odd. I think she's suffered from "pregnancy brain" one too many times and can't come back now!

Ellen said...

Sometimes I am glad I don't have cable! :)

I watched J&K on DVD (from Netflix of course) for the first season and a half..but once they started getting more STUFF and TRIPS and I realized how much of a shrew Kate was towards her husband, I couldn't take it anymore.

This is even worse...an Angelina wannabe having kids for profit. Ugh.

You know people will watch, though. And as long as they do, these types of shows will continue to dominate TV.