This week is the last week before Spring Break so it is SPIRIT WEEK for William's Elementary School! Each day of the week lets the kids dress up in some fun way as they countdown to a nice week off.
Monday - Pajama Day
Tuesday - Favorite Team/Sport Day (he'll wear his Titans jersey)
Wednesday - Crazy Hair Day
Thursday - Mismatch Day
Friday - NO SCHOOL!!!
As I sent William off to school in his pajamas this morning (not the ones he slept in by the way...I could never bring myself to do that :), I thought about how GREAT it would be to be able to come to work in my comfy-est jammies. Oh, to be young again.
Anyone have any ideas on what to do with his short hair for Crazy Hair day????

2 comments:
Fun stuff! Whose idea was it to get the kids MORE worked up before spring break?! ;)
I was going to suggest coloring it too. Trying to think of something else...maybe a wig (which I wouldn't want to wear) or something really silly like a headband with streamers or ribbon or something else hanging from it. You could always use gel to make it stick up...he could have "spikey hair". Have fun with that!
So what did you do for crazy hair day?
Post a Comment