Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Ladies Night

Evie is so excited. She has really been taking an interest in my scrapbooking activities lately. So I casually mentioned to her that we should go one night and rent a hotel room and scrapbook together all night. Well, she hasn't shut up about it since, so we are going to do it this weekend!

She is so cute. She picked out her own little pink scrapbook yesterday. She even took a disposable camera to school today so she could take her own pictures! She also keeps asking if she can stay up past her bedtime if she's not tired yet.

So Saturday, we will have a nice girls lunch, go to a scrapbook store for her to pick out her own papers and stickers, and then check in for a night of scrapping! I'm looking forward to it too. I hope she and I can make this a tradition.

William is excited too. He's excited that the girls will be out of the house and he can play video games and Pokemon all night. He'll get his special night with Mom, too. He might actually want his own scrapbooking night as well.

PS - Ronda, if you want to join us Saturday, Evie would be more than thrilled! Trust me!

2 comments:

Ronda said...

WHAT?!?!?!!?! Are you kidding?! That is AWESOME!!!

I actually have several "crafty" projects on my list of things to do Saturday...hmmm... I most certainly don't want to intrude on your mother/daughter time but maybe I could stop by for a while?!

Ronda said...

That was WAY too much fun!!! Thanks for allowing me to tag along!