Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Music of the Night

I have the following songs now stuck in my head, thanks to my two beautiful children.

William's Contribution:
Down by the bay (down by the bay)
Where the watermelon grow (where the watermelon grow)
Back to my home (Back to my home)
I dare not go (I dare not go)
For if I do (For if I do)
My mother will say (my mother will say)
Have you ever seen a bee with a sunburned knee (OR have you ever seen a cow with green eyebrows)
Down by the bay

Evie's Contribution: (apparently to be sung at the TOP of your lungs while jumping on the bed)
Five little speckled frogs
Sitting on a speckled log
Eating some most delicious flies (yum, yum)
One jumped into the pool
Where it was nice and cool
Now there are... (repeat until there are no more frogs)

No comments: