Thursday, August 09, 2007

To go or not to go...

I skipped my 10 year high school reunion. I was living over 7 hours away and had given birth to Evie just 3 weeks earlier.

My 15-year reunion is this month. I live just around the corner from where the festivities will take place. When I first found out about it, I was planning to go. Now, I'm torn. The closer it gets, the more I'm thinking about skipping this one as well.

Can anyone make a convincing argument for why I *should* go?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really think you should go. I was on the fence with mine, too, especially after finding out that some of the people planning it were folks that I didn't get along with so well in high school (if you know what I mean). :) After going, I saw that everyone had grown out of that "immaturity" and we had a blast! It was also the time I reconnected with Todd.... :(

Anonymous said...

GO!!!!!!!! It's kinda fun to see the people from your youth. When I went to my 10th it was amazing to see how many of the "popular girls" were divorced with 5 kids and still acting like they were 17. But really you'd be amazed at the people you connect and reconnect with. In the end, you'll be glad you went!
~a "deer" friend