Friday, April 11, 2008

More things you don't really care to know :)

I stole this from my friend Ellen. She won't mind :)

1. Where is the last place you held hands? In the parking lot of Childrens Hospital last night. Didn't want the kids to run in front of the idiots that speed through there like it's NASCAR.

2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? No way...my fellow soldiers would either kill me for being such a suck-up, or I would completely lose my mind.

3. Do you sleep with the TV on? Well, I have fallen asleep with it on, but no, I don't intentionally sleep with the TV on. My fan is a totally different story.

4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton? Ummm...I'm ashamed to say, but yes. Not recently though. ;)

5. Have you ever won a spelling bee? Yes. Against my best friend in second grade. She kicked my butt the next year to make up for it.

6. What is your longest fight with one of your friends?I haven't really "fought" with any. I've lost touch. And I've been hurt and quietly walked away without explaining why, but never really a fight.

7. Are you a fast typer? I have to be. How else can I screw off at work all day and still get everything done? :)

8. Are you afraid of the dark? Outside...yes, if I'm alone. Inside...no, I love it.

9. Do you like someone right now? Is this written for a teenager? Of course, I like some people. --I like Ellen's answer. I think I'll steal it.

10. What ended your last relationship? I was too stupid to be completely honest and put myself out there.

I guess there's no #11.

12. Do you knock on wood? At least once a day. It's become a habit at work to help ward off bad spirits :)

13. Are you drinking anything right now? Water

14. Do you think you’re smart? I never really thought so, but the older I get and the more people I have to deal with, I'm beginning to think I might just be smarter than the average bear.

15. Have you ever eaten a bug? Oh, I'm sure I probably have. I just don't want to think about the possibility for too long...

16. Do you miss someone right now? Yes, several people...sometimes that feeling is completely overwhelming.

17. What do you want for Christmas? A million dollars. No? How about half a million then?

18. Do you know the muffin man? Yeah. He lives on Drury Lane.--Love it Ellen, that's exactly what I would have put!

19. Do you talk in your sleep? No. But I have a long history of grinding my teeth that I have passed on to my son...he could wake the dead. I've even checked his mouth while asleep to make sure there wasn't something else in there!

20. Do you remember your 1st crush? Yes! His name was Craig and we had the same initials (CAB) so we always had to discuss who was going to use our middle initial for art projects.

21. Have you ever flown a kite? Yes. But I can't say I'm any good at it.

22. When was the last time that you went swimming and where? I can't even remember. I think it was at the hotel when my in-laws were visiting. I was the only adult amongst us who knew how to swim and could save the children should they start to drown.

23. Do you consider yourself successful? In some ways. Not what society considers "successful," but what do they know?

24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone? About 30...but that includes all the guys from work, all the therapists, schools, etc.

25. Have you ever asked for a horse? No, I'm secretly a little scared of them. :)

26. Plans for tomorrow? Step outside my comfort zone to host a baby shower for a friend of mine. I have a touch (okay, more than that) of social anxiety issues, so leading games in front of a bunch of grown strangers is not my usual forte.

27. What did you do this past weekend? Evie's dance competition, stamping cards and going to the movies with my sisters, and, ummm...I know there was more than that!

28. Miss being at school right now? Not right this moment, but frequently.

29. When’s the last time you told someone you loved them? Just after lunch today.

30. Do you want to be single? This could be a dangerous question, huh? Sometimes, I do think about what life would be like if I had at least stayed single longer. So, occasionally the answer could be yes.

No #31 either?!?

32. Who’s your hero? This is a tough one. I'm not really a hero-worship kind of person. First person that came to my mind is my sister Amy. She's UBER positive and strong and supportive.

33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? No. Everyone thought I was a goody-two-shoes.

34. What are you looking forward to? Shopping with Evie this evening...mommy/daughter alone time is rare.

35. If you could be stranded with one person for 24 hours, who would it be? I'll keep it clean and say...Kelly, because I haven't seen her in forever and she always has the most interesting stories!

37. Have you ever eaten dog food? No.

38. Can you handle the truth? Sometimes...and I hate being lied to. But I'm pretty hard on myself as it is and sometimes the truth hurts.

39. Do you like green eggs and ham? Depends on why they're green.

40. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places? Purse, cell phone, keys...lame!

41. Any cool scars? One on my abdomen from a metal wheelchair swing...not cool, but how many other people can say that?

42. Are you missing in action? Depends on who you talk to.

No #43 as well...

44. What’s your deepest secret? If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret anymore. And I just can't have that.

45. How often do you talk on the phone? I really don't like talking on the phone, but I do it daily.

46. Do you believe in love? Yes.

47. Is there something you want that you can’t have? Yes.

48. Four things about the preferred sex that you first notice? Eyes, smile, manners, stance.

49. When was your last time you cried? Today.

50. Who did you last hug? My Uncle Chris

51. Do you get along with your family? Yes. Almost entirely...though everyone has their moments :)

52. Where is your phone? In my purse...or on my desk. Which phone are you asking about?

53. What was the last thing you ate? Ham & Cheese sub

54. Favorite color? Changes daily and depends on the item...red, yellow, orange, blue

55. Last movie you saw? Keeping Mum..."On Demand" last night.

56. What song are you listening to? Whatever is playing on Don's radio (at work).

57. What do you want? Everything and nothing.

58. Favorite car? CR-V...but that's an SUV, not a car. So, I guess anything that gets me from point A to point B. I used to want a Pontiac Grand Am...does that count?

59. What T.V. show are you watching? None...I'm typing this. And if you're talking in general...I haven't been keeping up with much in the way of TV since the writers strike. Netflix is my friend.

60. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? A guy named Dave from Children's Hospital who called here about getting an estimate on some asbestos removal. Actual conversation?? My friend Karen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can steal it. ;-) I stole it myself!

I forgot the most important scar I have- the one from my c-section!

I also remembered that I hold hands with Michael every day. Duh!!

Did you like Keeping Mum? I thought it was cute. I couldn't believe Patrick Swayze was a sleaze. I'm not used to Orry Main being like that. ;-)

C said...

I did like Keeping Mum. Micheal is a fan of Rowan Atkinson, so that's what started us watching it. It was a cute little dark but humorous film. :) I thought it was interesting that it had been the last film for both of us--how obscure!!