I've never been tagged before! I feel so special. My friend Stephanie tagged me with this little challenge...
Just follow the rules below and let the person know you tagged 'em!
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post these rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
Six random things, huh? This could be difficult for me...I'm pretty boring :)
1. I'm totally addicted to period piece movies and books. I could read/watch Jane Austen's stories over and over and over and over.
2. I was always the goodie-two-shoes because I'm a wuss but always wanted the courage to be the rebel child.
3. When I'm by myself in the car, I turn the stereo up really loud, sing along at the top of my lungs, and dance in my seat (but when the kids are with me the radio is usually off).
4. I have to sleep with my feet sticking out from the bottom of the covers (so does Evie...hereditary??)
5. Funny people make me more jealous of them than pretty people...I would love to be one of those quickly witty people that can always make others laugh.
6. I've always wanted to go to Greece and I have no idea why.
Okay, so now I'm supposed to tag 6 people...do I even KNOW 6 people with blogs well enough to tag them? I mean, Stuffy's (Stephanie) already done it, so I guess I gotta tag Chris, and Ronda, and Ellen (though I think she may have already done this?...), and anyone else who may want to play along.

4 comments:
YAY - super fun!! :-)
Thanks for tagging me. I'm here to tell you I've met the challenge of your tag and posted my random things about me on my blog!
Cheers, love!
nice.
I sleep with my one foot out of the covers too...hee hee
and, I always sing at the top of my lungs when I am alone. (Even though I can't carry a tune in a bucket!)
I'm jealous of you both (see my list :) )
So, thanks to you, instead of sleeping, I've been blogging!
Post a Comment