Ohio executed a man today who had spent years trying to convince the powers that be that it was unlawful to execute him because he was obese. He was tried and convicted of sexually assaulting and murdering two college students. Six members of one victim's family were there as witnesses, and here are the final words they heard from him:
"You (expletive) haven't paid any attention to anything I've said in the last 22 1/2 years, why would anyone pay any attention to anything I've had to say now."

3 comments:
So by this man's reasoning I could go out and kill someone but not be executed if I get really fat beforehand?
I bet he was a republican too.
oohh...that was low - I should really start censoring my thoughts.
Oooooo...but he wasn't fat WHEN he raped and killed them! He gained 75 pounds while he was on death row getting to bide his time with the drawn out appeals process.
What's the different between a Democrat and a Republican? A comedian I once saw said:
Democrats only want to kill you before you're born.
Republicans only want to kill you after you're born.
So I guess by that definition he's a Republican.
Post a Comment