Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Mom-isms heard in our home...

My mother-in-law just sent me a gentle reminder that I have been a bit lacking in my updates here lately. Since I want to include pictures and I don't have them ready yet, here's a little something just because...

Things I seem to say REPEATEDLY:

  • "Your shirt is not a napkin. Get a napkin."
  • "Please stop chewing on that."
  • "Quit licking people."
  • "How'd you get so smart?!"
  • "I will not listen to whining. Tell me again with a big kid voice please."
  • "Keep your hands to yourself. . . Keep your feet to yourself. . . Okay, don't use any part of your body to touch any part of his/her body."
  • "You have to eat something besides bologna sandwiches and hotdogs."
  • "Great job!"
  • "You cannot have a popcicle/bag of Doritos/brownie for breakfast."
  • "Do you have to go potty? Then, why are you dancing around like that?"
  • "Get your hair out of your mouth please."
  • "Wow, that is really nice!"
  • "Put the cat down. Put the cat down. PUT THE CAT DOWN!"
  • "You are not the boss, applesauce."
  • "What happens when we don't listen to Mommy's words?"
  • "Is that the way we speak to one another?"
  • "That's what can happen when you don't put the cat down."
  • "I love you bigger than the whole world!"
  • "If you could carry it/them down here/out here then it's not too heavy/there are not too many for you to take back."
  • "I'm not the trashcan."
  • "Please don't torment your brother/sister."
  • "I just LOOOOVE your cuddles. Thank you so much!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the blog too, and I get to witness most of the stuff in it.