Monday, October 30, 2006

Taking the bad with the good

Well, it was all planned. This Sunday was to be a "Ladies' Day Out." No kids, no husbands, just me, my sisters (including Katie who is about to graduate high school and whom I never see), and my step-mom storming the town of Dayton. I haven't looked forward to something this much in a LONG time. Ah, but of course, I should not have gotten my hopes up until I was actually in route.

You see, Micheal found out last week that he is being transferred across town. This isn't a bad thing, really, BUT his check-in audit just happens to fall on...you guessed it...this Sunday. So without him home to watch the kids, I'll have to duck out of the plans and hear about the fun after-the-fact.

I am so disappointed.

I'll have to think of something extra fun for the kids and I to do instead.

No comments: