We all use them. Not a day goes by that I don't hear at least 2 or 3 just in my office alone. So I'm curious...which movie quotes do you use on a regular basis?
That's a great question. Although all I can think of now is a song from a movie. It seems to pop up at least once a day in my office: "High on a hill sits a lonely goatherd"
We use a lot...just because we love funny movies and randomly quote them during stressful times just for stress relief.
I LOVE using the Christmas Vacation quote from Cousin Eddie, which I can't repeat here since it is a family blog, but you probably know the scene: Eddie is emptying his, *ahem*, waste from his camper outside Clark's house while drinking a beer. "Mornin'! $--tter was full!" Oh, I LOVE saying that one...I think it's because it's so disgusting, and it makes Greg laugh.
We also have movie quotes we use in front of Michael, just so you know... >:) We have the kid-friendly movies and the not-so-kid-friendly movies. :)
The life and times of a mom constantly on the go and her two busy little angels, posted in an effort to keep far-away family & friends up-to-date (and for those who live close by but can never seem to catch us for more than a minute or two :)
Hello everyone! I'm Cyndee. I am married with a young son and daughter who are my whole world! But while they are sleeping, I'm stamping or reading!! Please contact me if you have any questions or comments!! Thanks for stopping by!
3 comments:
That's a great question. Although all I can think of now is a song from a movie. It seems to pop up at least once a day in my office: "High on a hill sits a lonely goatherd"
Yeah, it's probably more Spongebob quotes around here.
We use a lot...just because we love funny movies and randomly quote them during stressful times just for stress relief.
I LOVE using the Christmas Vacation quote from Cousin Eddie, which I can't repeat here since it is a family blog, but you probably know the scene: Eddie is emptying his, *ahem*, waste from his camper outside Clark's house while drinking a beer. "Mornin'! $--tter was full!" Oh, I LOVE saying that one...I think it's because it's so disgusting, and it makes Greg laugh.
We also have movie quotes we use in front of Michael, just so you know... >:) We have the kid-friendly movies and the not-so-kid-friendly movies. :)
Post a Comment