Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Couldn't be more true...

The following was sent to me as part of a larger email from a dear friend:

"There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them up from your dreams and hug them for real!"

This line, the first of many little quotes about moments in life, really struck me. Almost like getting hit with a truck. I think I feel that way almost every moment of the day. I've moved around so much during my lifetime that I always have dear friends (and family) scattered all over the country. The person of focus may change, but that nagging, longing feeling never seems to go away. Still, I wouldn't trade a single moment of those relationships to have that feeling go away. It actually serves as a nice reminder of just how much you are capable of loving others.

No comments: