- "You be the mom and I'll be the child. I'm 51 so I can drink Coke, and you're 12. Okay?" (So apparently she went back in time to give birth and the biggest perk of being an adult is that you get to drink Coca-Cola)
- "Killer whales are dolphins, ya know." (True, according to National Geographic, but totally off topic and unexpected).
- "You call it Aunt Christy's house, I call it my cousins' house, but we're both right ya know." ("Ya know" is the newest phrase picked up at school I guess)
- "My tummy is freaking out for cereal." (Evie wanted cereal for dinner)
- "My name is 'William,' not 'will.' 'Will' is a word wall word." (Must be said with attitude--guess which word they are learning to read)
- Mom: "What do you want for Christmas this year?" William: "Heroes" Mom: "What kind of heroes, like Rescue Heroes?" William: "Yeah, and heroes like Superman and Spider-man." Mom: "And Batman?" William: "Yeah, and Batgirl too." Mom: "Batgirl???" William: "Yeah, Batgirl is hot!" (immediately blushes and turns away)
- In response to a VeggieTales video: "God is bigger than everything, but especially the Boogie Man. The Boogie Man has to be really tiny so he can fit up our nose."
Stay tuned for more in the near future...

No comments:
Post a Comment